mr. t.......... on mission

encouraging one another to be on God's mission

Thursday, June 15, 2006

on-mission on-line

Hi, I am mr. t ... not the Mr. T from the A-Team. Sorry to disappoint you. I am a missionary in South Asia. Cannot give my real name or exact location because of security concerns. Today I became a blogging missionary (or missionary blogger?) to begin a dialogue with you about missions. My hope is that we can help each other to be on mission, or be "missional", as they like to call it these days.


So, if you would like to kick the tires (give it a try), or even change a tire ... please join in the conversation...

What verse or passage from the Bible best describes our mission (really God's mission)? My vote is for Matthew 28:18-20. I believe this passage is the best mission statement we have from Scripture for the church. I will post about this in the coming days.

on mission to the uttermost,
mr. t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home