mr. t.......... on mission

encouraging one another to be on God's mission

Thursday, August 10, 2006

book tag

Okay, I was tagged by David Rogers ... So here goes...

1. One book that changed your life: Improving Your Serve by Charles Swindoll (during College days).
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: Abide in Christ by Andrew Murray (and several other works by him).
3. One book I’d want on a desert island: 101 Recipes for Fish (using nature's finest ingredients at hand, of course).
4. One book that made me laugh: I can't think of any right now, any recommendations?
5. One book that made me cry: Trig and Calculus Text Books from school days.
6. One book that you wish you had written: The Spontaneous Expansion of the Church by Roland Allen (not really, I just like this book).
7. One book you wish had never been written: The Trail of Blood by ? (can't remember).
8. One book that you are currently reading: Spiritual Leadership by Henry and Richard Blackaby (for the second time and yes, I like J. Oswald Sander's classic as well).
9. One book that you’ve been meaning to read: The Training of The Twelve by Alexander Balmain Bruce.

2 Comments:

Blogger Don said...

If we are stranded together we should do fine. You have the recipe book for fish and I have the book Survive on a Desert Island. Some people took the holy route in their book selections. We went the practical route :)

Thursday, August 10, 2006 10:47:00 PM  
Blogger Paul Burleson said...

Mr. T,

I'm continuing to pray for you and yours in the work. This week has been no exception. I trust things are going well and if there are specifics for prayer let us know. Keep up the good work.

P.S. "John" and the others are prayed for too. Let them know.

Paul

Saturday, August 12, 2006 8:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home